The best advertising is the one made by your community. Google, Adidas, L’Oréal, Nintendo, AccorHotels and LVMH have all understood this today by using SocialWall.me, the first intelligent social wall, “a smarter way for brands to display social media mentions” (Techcrunch, Forbes).
SocialWall.me offers a complete package to companies looking to interact with their community. Our customizable templates – available for any screen – boost engagement by encouraging viewers to become online brand ambassadors. Our AI and scoring algorithms, moderation interface and analytics reports are the backbones of a product that lends our customers ultimate online power. We offer them ability to boost reach, control the messages around their brand and most importantly, measure return on investment.
At SocialWall.me, you will be part of a dedicated Marketing team. In your role as Digital Product Manager, you will report directly to the Marketing Manager and join a team of 15 people. You will be in charge of business development for international markets.
We like: ambition, GIFs & barbecues
We dislike: .doc resumes
Based in Paris.
Project management: project follow-up from the signature of the contract, to the creation of the social wall until delivery
Product: proposals, product development support, partnerships, lead generation and provide regular reports
Events: you will be the main reference for our customers and will sometimes need to be on the event.
Digital Marketing: coordination of all digital platforms. Post and update content on social media and on websites.
Content Marketing: create and publish content on the blog, based on social media & tech topics for SEO purpose
Strategic monitoring on all new Social media & Tech Developments
Team: create a fun and energetic team spirit in a dynamic environment
Social media: manage SocialWall.me‘s online activity
Growth hacking: you will learn to use the tools of a perfect growth hacker such as Slack, WordPress, Drive, Intercom, Sellsy, Streak, Hunter, Rapportive, Connect, Mailchimp, Buffer,…
- Graduate of a business school, Master degree from Communication, Marketing or Business
- You are available for a 6 months internship
- You are fluent in French and English
- You have good writing skills
- You have a creative and innovative mind
- You have preferably a first experience (internship…) in the digital industry
- You are curious, ambitious, motivated and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are dynamic, able to evolve in a start-up atmosphere and have the flexibility to develop your business worldwide
- You have a strong analytical and problem solving skills – You can develop a clear, relevant strategy and you are proactive
- You are attracted by innovation and new technologies
Do you want an exciting position in a fast growing startup with advanced technologies? Do you like challenges? Come join the adventure!
Submit your resume and cover letter to Carène: firstname.lastname@example.org